Thursday, July 21, 2011

My five month progress report on My Fitness Pal!!!

I've successfully completed five months + four days on MFP. So, here's my progress report so far. Maybe it can help motivate you! If you're not taking your measurements yet, I encourage you to start because when your weight is not moving like you hoped it would, most likely your measurements will be going down, down, down. Five months ago I was about to go up to a size 18 pant and I was miserable every time I went into the dressing room. Now I'm very comfortably in a size 12 and I'm even wearing size 10. I've literally blown through clothes sizes in five months....so fast I've melted through them without even realizing it. I've done all of this by not starving myself. I still eat what I want, including treats, in moderation, and I've NEVER taken a diet pill or drank a weight loss shake, etc. Every once in a while (when I've had a big exercise day), I'll drink a homemade whey protein shake that I make with V8 Tropical Colada - it's my favorite, and other V8 juices. Have you reached your "tipping point" yet? Do you know your reasons WHY you want to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle? Know your reasons, set realistic goals, and go for the gusto! You CAN do it!!!! A healthier, slimmer, trimmer, more fabulous you is waiting right around the corner. If you don't make a change now, you're gonna keep going in the wrong direction. So, make that change for a more fabulous YOU now!!!! I'll be taking more progress pictures at my six month mark next month and will re-post then.

Here's what I've lost so far...
33 pounds
Neck 1.2 inches
Waist 7.8 inches
Hips 6.0 inches
Arm 2.5 inch
Thighs 8.45 inches (combined)
Bust 6.3 inches
Calves 0.9 inches
BMI lost: 4.6
Body Fat Lost: 8%
Grand Total of inches lost in five months: 33.15"

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. You have done so awesome, you are an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great!

    Fitnesspal has helped me a lot too, but I only wish that I had taken measurements before and after. Oh well, my jeans say enough...

    ReplyDelete